After two successful races, we needed more tire under this 5 series. We had been running 235s on a BMW replica wheel, but decided this car deserved more. So opted to get some American Racing Torque Thrust wheels to represent the american v8 under the hood. The fender required a bit of flaring to get the 255s to fit. Nothing a hammer and tube couldn’t handle. Then we also installed a strut tower brace made from some leftover roll cage tubing. Finally we took the car to a dyno to see what kind of power it made. We put down 240hp, 289lbft at the tire, floating the valves around 5,800rpm. Not bad for a junkyard engine.